iM FARMING magazine 2017
Find out more from your colleague farmers about the benefits of precision farming in the newest iM FARMING Magazine!
In the 2017 edition of the iM FARMING magazine you will learn more about the benefits of precision farming. As in the previous magazines, you will get the experience from the field straight from farmers in various countries using different Kverneland or Vicon machines.
In this edition you can read more about:
- Benefits from using GEOcontrol in Maize and Rape drilling with Kverneland Optima V, an interview with Jan Springorum in Germany.
- Interview with Per Varhaug from the Kverneland Plough factory on his dreams for the future development of ploughs.
- Interview with Paul Brink, from Bejo Zaden B.V., a Dutch breeding and production company in vegetable seeds about the ISOBUS compatible Kverneland iXter B Sprayer.
- Kverneland Group Benelux is sponsoring a Dutch Marathon Ice Skating team – meet the 5 ladies in the team.
- Vicon back in the lead, better bale formation in all conditions. Here you can read about the award winning concepts AutoFeed Control and High Speed Pack.
...and much more!
Click here to see a full size version of iM FARMING magazine #5
13th March 2017